We are so happy that you are interested in being a part of our mission!
Currently we serve 180 youth participants in Grades K-12th, 4 days per week, we are seeking to keep the dream alive by:
1. Expand Girls programming and numbers served
2. Expand transportation by adding four 12-15 passenger vans
3. Facility Renovations
The cost of one child in our
program is $3,000.00
The children we assist:
1. Are identified and registered with the assistance of area school administrators and teachers
2. Receive academic assistance
3. Participate in structured activities, including a character-development curriculum
4. Are provided an evening meal each day.
Our programming expense needs include, but are not limited to:
Dream Center School Connectors and
Academic Center Coordinator Building upkeep, office supplies, administrative expense, training supplies,
activity equipment, uniforms, tournament and league fees, program attire, transportation expenses, computers, and meals.
Thank you to all of our dedicated